Story of cat who saved the owner

Share on FacebookShare on Google+Tweet about this on TwitterPin on PinterestShare on LinkedIn

Cat saves ownerA story told by the mother that how her life was saved by her daughter’s cat, when the feline woke her up during the house fine, shouting meow.

Angie Costello was in deep sleep the smoke started to came through the door as the neigbour house was burning.
The beautiful six year old cat saved Angie from choking in fumes by jumping into the bed and starting the meowing loudly. She woke up and Dialed 999.
Firefighter rushed to scene in the Stanfield, and they managed to extinguish the fire at 5.45 am. Angie (NHS manager) was taking care of house that day, which belong to her daughter Chiara Johnson.
According to her Chiara was away on holiday because of her 21th birthday and left the cat be to her mother because she didn’t want it to be alone.

According to Angie Costello the home was filled with fumes, the vision was not very clear because her eyes were stinging. But she states:
“I owe my life to the cat” Chiara only brought the feline 3 weeks ago, the cat has already saved a life. The cat ran off after fire but then found few hours later.
“He’s a hero.”

Chiara is 21 and recently graduated from Keele University. “Ted (cat) woke the mum by meowing loudly and then jumped off the bed and made a bit of fuss”
According to her the alarm didn’t work so the whole credit goes to cat. She was really glad the Ted was looking after her mom

“He is surely in for some treat when ted (the cat) comes back.”

It seems that Chiara nagging to buy a pet was a right move.
The fire was caused by a fridge-freezer electrical fault. The firefighter managed to extinguish the fire but it took some time and caused damaged to Chiara’s property.

Share on FacebookShare on Google+Tweet about this on TwitterPin on PinterestShare on LinkedIn

Add a Comment