In this guide you will also read about some common misinterpretation made by the feline owners. There are some behavior patterns that every kitty owner should know about. It is better to understand those actions so you could respond to them in right manner.
Some of the common behavior patterns that every cat shows are as follows:
- When the feline walks towards you with its tail up, it’s saying hello and greeting you.
- When the cats roll on their back exposing their stomachs it means they trust you and not that they want their bellies rubbed. So don’t try to rub their tummies.
- When the cat rubs itself against you it is telling that you smell weird and therefore try to mark human with its own scent.
- Fattens of ears means the cat is scared and wants to hide somewhere.
- During eat licking of lips might be for cleaning other times it could be the sign of stress or nausea.
- Slowly closing and opening its eyes plus turning the head to a side means the cat is feeling relaxed and not feeling threatened.
HOW TO RESPOND to the above mentioned behavior:
- When cat throws itself to a side and expose its tummy most people think of it as a demand of being rubbed and as a result they a bite, the kitty is actually showing a sign of trust. You can respond to that but only with slight head rub.
- When a feline is walking towards human with its tail up to greet you, respond to it with again slight head rubbing.
- If the cat is feeling stressed it is important that you give her a place for hiding or just move her to higher ground.
- So next time when your cat shows the above mentioned behavior respond with suggested methods of responses .These things are important if you want to grow better relations with the kitty.